Full-stack Software Developer (Backend)
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our skilled Engineering Team in our Helsinki office.
The Thirdpresence platform processes billions of log records a day. Our efficient and collaborative Engineering Team works to tackle meaningful problems and enhance the platform to offer the scale and reliability for our partners.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Focus on building new features
- Directly impact our platform and contribute to building software for the largest online advertisers globally
- Work within the Engineering Team and collaborate closely with the Product Team to ensure uninterrupted integration of real-time features with the platform and overall algorithmic efficiency
- Implement sustainable code in production environment
What's in it for you?
Brands are increasing their budgets for mobile programmatic video advertising, and you will be at the forefront of this development together with us.
We offer a flexible workplace and a competitive compensation package to reward you. We have a sunny office in Helsinki and an inspiring team.
Who you are:
- Experienced with AWS stack, containers, REST API design, HTTP fundamentals and security practices with a background in scalable production systems, machine learning systems, or distributed systems with high performance
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and result orientated with a self-sustaining working style
- Have the ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in software development
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a computational area such as statistics, mathematics, or similar field
- A valuable addition: interested or experienced in machine learning
Thirdpresence is a leader in AI curated brand-safe mobile in-app video advertising. The company serves the biggest brand advertisers with quality video advertising certified by key industry players such as TAG and MOAT. Video brand performance is driven by purpose-built programmatic AI and in-house technology.