We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our skilled Engineering Team in our Helsinki office.
The ThirdPresence platform processes billions of log records a day. Our efficient and collaborative Engineering Team works to tackle meaningful problems and enhance the platform to offer the scale and reliability for our partners.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Directly impact our platform and contribute to building software for the largest online advertisers globally
- Structure and maintain the software configuration management system
- Automate and maintain the software build process
- Automate software deployment and monitoring
- Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, subsystem, system) and monitor the results
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
What's in it for you?
Brands are increasing their budgets for mobile programmatic video advertising, and you will be at the forefront of this development together with us.
We offer a flexible workplace and a competitive compensation package to reward you. We have a sunny office in Helsinki and an inspiring team.
Who you are:
- An expert with proficiency in scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc.), configuration management tools (Git, ClearCase, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and command execution frameworks
- Experienced with AWS stack, automated code review and testing tools (e.g., Sonarqube, Cucumber), as well as container-based architecture and deployments (Docker, Ansible, etc.), release automation (e.g.
Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging
- Experienced in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Have the ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in computer science or similar field
Thirdpresence is a leader in AI curated brand-safe mobile in-app video advertising. The company serves the biggest brand advertisers with quality video advertising certified by key industry players such as TAG and MOAT. Video brand performance is driven by purpose-built programmatic AI and in-house technology.