Ad Operations Executive
We are seeking an experienced Ad Ops exec to join our team based in Helsinki. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the programmatic media landscape and general campaign management. They will be comfortable with owning account responsibilities and focused on building commercially successful relationships.
The role is key to our growth as a company and requires a driven individual capable of owning the challenge of growing our relationships with demand partners. The ability to communicate opportunities and challenges clearly and to work toward commercially focused solutions is vital. Additionally a more traditional Ad Ops skill set is required specifically as it relates to programmatic RTB and Tag based integrations.
We would specifically like to hear from individuals who have previous knowledge working within a google DBM/DFP environment and have experience negotiating with Google as a client.
- Creating / managing campaign setups within various ad platforms
- Reporting on campaign opportunities, performance, challenges
- Pre sales support for availabilities etc
- Relationship ownership (with counterpart ops contacts within demand/supply partners)
- Supply sourcing as and when required
- Excellent technical knowledge of In app video, inc VPAID, VAST, Player & RTB environments
- Experience working with the Google product suite is highly desired.
- Experience in working with platforms such as Appnexus and SpotX, LKQD, Cedato
- Excellent issue diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel and to work within culturally different environments
- Excellent Oral, Written and Presentation skills. Coupled with the ability to express ideas and lobby for priority.
- 3+ years of digital media experience, with at least 1+ years of programmatic exposure
- Experience working within a Google product stack environment, highly desirable.